Bạn đang quan tâm đến Lưu Trữ Bài Tập Trắc Nghiệm Câu Trực Tiếp Gián Tiếp Violet, Trắc Nghiệm Câu Gián Tiếp phải không? Nào hãy cùng Truongxaydunghcm.edu.vn đón xem bài viết này ngay sau đây nhé, vì nó vô cùng thú vị và hay đấy!
50 câu trắc nghiệm câu tường thuật (Reported speech) có đáp án cực hay giúp củng cố kiến thức, rèn luyện kỹ năng làm bài tốt hơn phục vụ ôn thi THPT Quốc Gia môn tiếng Anh và các kỳ thi khác
- Mẫu Sổ Trực Ban Giám Hiệu (Năm Học 2015, Sổ Trực Ban Giám Hiệu
- Ma Trận Đề Thi Học Kì 2 Lớp 12 Môn Toán Trắc Nghiệm Violet Mới Nhất Năm 2021
- Thư Viện Đề Kiểm Tra Toán 8, Đề Thi Thử Toán 8, Đề Thi Mẫu Toán 8
- Bài Tập Công Thức Lượng Giác Lớp 10 Violet, Nhà Cái Số Đỏ
- Bộ Đề Thi Tiếng Anh Lớp 3 Family And Friends 3 Unit 7 Đề Thi
1. Julia said that she ___________ there at noon. A. is going to be B. was going to be C. will be D. can be 2. He _______ that he was leaving way that afternoon. A. told me B. told to me C. said me D. says to me 3. She said to me that she __________ to me the Sunday before. A. wrote B. has written C. was writing D. had written 4. I _________ him to sell that old motorbike. A. said to B. suggested C. advised D. recommended 5. My parents reminded me ________ the flowers. A. remember to plant B. plant C. to plant D. planting 6. I asked Martha ______ to enter law school. A. are you planning B. is she planning C. was she planning D. if she was planning 7. Nam wanted to know what time ________. A. does the movie begin B. did the movie begin C. the movie begins D. the movie began 8. I wondered_______ the right thing. A. whether I was doing B. if I am doing C. was I doing D. am I doing 9. The scientist said the earth ________ the sun. A. goes round B. is going around C. went around D. was going around 10. Peter said that if he ________rich, he _________ a lot. A. is – will travel B. were- would travel C. had been – would have travelled D. was – will travel
Trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh câu trực tiếp, gián tiếp có đáp án
11. They said that they had been driving through the desert__________. A. the previous day B. yesterday C. the last day D. Sunday previously 12. He asked the children _________too much noise. A. not to make B. not making C. don’t make D. if they don’t make 13. The man said that money ___________ the passport to everything. A. will be B is C. was D. can be 14. The teacher said Columbus _________America in 1942. A. discovered B. had discovered C. was discovering D. would discover 15. John said he _________ her since they ________ school. A. hasn’t met – left B. hadn’t met – had left C. hadn’t met left D. didn’t meet – has left 16. The woman asked __________get lunch at school. A. can the children B. whether the children could C. if the children can D. could the children 17. Laura said that when she_________ to school, she saw an accident. A. was walking B. has walked C. had been walking D. has been walking 18. He asked, “Why didn’t she take the final exam?” – He asked why __________ the final exam. A. she took B. did she take C. she hadn’t taken D. she had taken 19. Ba said he__________ some good marks the semester before. A. gets B. got C. had gotten D. have got 20. They told their parents that they___________ their best to do the test. A. try B. will try C. are trying D. would try 21. She asked me where I___________ from. A. come B. coming C. to come D. came 22. She_________ me whether I liked classical music or not. A. ask B. asks C. asked D. asking 23. He asked me who____________ the editor of that book. A. was B. were C. is D. has been 24. He wants to know whether I ___________ back tomorrow. A. come B. came C. will come D. would come 25. I wonder why he___________ love his family. A. doesn’t B. don’t C. didn’t D. hasn’t 26.
They asked me how many children___________. A. if I had B. had I C. I have D. have I 27. Thu said she had been___________ the day before. A. here B. there C. in this place D. where 28. The student said that the English test_______ the most difficult. A. is B. was C. will be D. have been 29. He wanted to know _______ shopping during the previous morning. A. if we had been going B. that if we had been going C. we were going D. that we were going 30. He asked me _______ Robert and I said I did not know _______. A. that did I know / who were he B. that I knew / who he had been C. if I knew/ who he was D. whether I knew / who had he been 31. The mother asked her son _______. A. where he had been B. whether I had been C. where has he been D. where had he been 32. Martin asked me _______. A. how is my father B. how my father is C. how was my father D. how my father was 33. The host asked Peter _______ tea or coffee. A. whether he preferred B. that he preferred C. did he prefer D. if he prefers 34. She asked me _______ my holidays _______. A. where I spent / the previous year B. where I had spent/ the previous year C. where I spent / last year D. where did I spend / last year 35. He advised _______ too far. A. her did not go B. her do not go C. her not to go D. she did not go 36. John often says he _______ boxing because it _______ a cruel sport. A. doesn’t like/ is B. did not like / were C. not liked / had been D. had not liked / was 37. Nancy asked me why I had not gone to New York the summer _______. A. before B. ago C. last D. previous 38. He asked _______ him some money. A. her to lend B. she to lend C. she has lent D. she lends 39. Andrew told me that they _______ fish two _______ days. A. have not eaten / ago B. had eaten/ previous C. did not eat / before D. would not eat / last 40. Jason told me that he _______ his best in the exam the _______ day. A. had done / following B. will do / previous C. would do/ following D. was going / previous 41. John asked me _______ in English. A. what does this word mean B. what that word means C. what did this word mean D. what that word meant 42. The mother told her son _______ so impolitely. A. not behave B. not to behave C. not behaving D. did not behave 43. She said she _______ collect it for me after work. A. would B. did C. must D. had 44. She said I _______ an angel. A. am B. was C. were D. have been 45. I have ever told you he _______ unreliable. A. is B. were C. had been D. would be 46. I told him _______ the word to Jane somehow that I _______ to reach her during the early hours. A. passing / will try B. he will pass / tried C. to pass/ would try D. he passed / have tried 47. Laura said she had worked on the assignment since _______. A. yesterday B. two days ago C. the day before D. the next day 48. John asked me _______ interested in any kind of sports. A. if I were B. if were I C. if was I D. if I was 49. John asked me _______ that film the night before. A. that I saw B. had I seen C. if I had seen D. if had I seen 50. The guest told the host that _______. A. I must go now B. he must go now C. he had to go now D. he had to go then
Vậy là đến đây bài viết về Lưu Trữ Bài Tập Trắc Nghiệm Câu Trực Tiếp Gián Tiếp Violet, Trắc Nghiệm Câu Gián Tiếp đã dừng lại rồi. Hy vọng bạn luôn theo dõi và đọc những bài viết hay của chúng tôi trên website Truongxaydunghcm.edu.vn
Chúc các bạn luôn gặt hái nhiều thành công trong cuộc sống!